This has been an amazingly busy week! The good news is that the bladder hasn't hurt much in two days. The bad news is that I think that I am experiencing a painful side effect to the new drug that has taken away the bladder pain! Always something! I am going to try to use about half of the medication and see if that makes a difference. No, I'm not a doctor.. but I know my body and I also know that I don't want to run back and forth form doctor to doctor again this week! Heck, I don't even have time to mow my lawn this week... sorry neighbors! Here are the numbers... I'll add them next weekend... too tired to do it now. Swim 1/2 mile. Run 3. Bike 20... Oh, I got my first ride in to my beloved, Sand Road. I'll post pictures of Sand Road this summer. It is my favorite ride! -- Off to another busy week.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment